As a state government agency the Oklahoma Arts Council maintains taxpayer transparency by making grant information available to the public. Below you can find information about grants made by the Oklahoma Arts Council during the most recently completed fiscal year. Several factors affect grant funding, including (but not limited to):
- Quality of grant application
- Quality of program
- Project budget – only project deficits are funded
- Organization’s funding history and level of organizational capacity (determines support category: Small, Major, or Organizational Support)
- Number of underserved individuals in the organization’s community
- Amount of funding available from the Council
Please select from the search criteria below to search the most recently completed fiscal years grants or click "show all" to see the full list.
For more information, please contact our Grants Assistant.