Share Your Story
What is your arts story? How have the arts made a positive difference in your life, family, or community? Be part of the official interactive art experience for the 2015 Oklahoma Arts Conference by sharing your arts story.
Presented by the OK, So Tulsa Storyslam, the Share Your Story project gives conference members the opportunity to write or record their personal story of how the arts has made an impact in their lives. Recorded stories will also be included in the National Endowment for the Art’s 50th Anniversary “Share Your Story” program.
How it works:
- Find the Share Your Story booth and sign up to participate.
- Stories must be five minutes or less and will be recorded in a written or video format.
- Members from the OK, So Tulsa Storyslam will assist you with the process and upload your story to the National Endowment for the Art’s website.
Story booth location and hours are:
- Tuesday, October 20 from 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. on the first floor lobby of the Hyatt Regency Tulsa (near the registration area)
- Wednesday, October 21 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in Directors Row 1 on the second floor of the Hyatt Regency Tulsa
- Thursday, October 22 from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the Directors Row 1 on the second floor of the Hyatt Regency Tulsa
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.