Things to See and Do in Stillwater
- Aspen Coffee Company, locally-roasted coffee and homemade baked goods
- Downtown Stillwater – 111 W. 7th St.
- Drive-Thru – 139 S. Duck St.
- Lakeview – 1908 N. Perkins Rd.
- Brad’s Barbecue, rustic barbecue restaurant with sandwiches, platters, and sides
badbrads.com – 3317 E. 6th Ave.
- Blue Spruce, locally-owned downtown gelato and coffee shop
facebook.com/bluespruceok – 724 S. Main St.
- Brooklyn’s, contemporary comfort food in the middle of Downtown Stillwater
brooklynsrestaurant.com – 701 S. Main St.
- Da Vinci’s Italian Ristorante, authentic Italian cuisine including traditional pasta dishes and handmade pizzas
davincisstillwater.com – 2280 N. Perkins Rd.
- Eskimo Joe’s, American restaurant and bar located one block away from campus
eskimojoes.com – 507 W. Elm Ave.
- Freddie Paul’s Steakhouse, locally-owned with a wide selection of steak, seafood, and salad
beststeakinstillwater.com – 1707 E. 6th Ave.
- Golden Dragon Café, Chinese and Thai cuisine for lunch, dinner, or take-out
chineserestaurantstillwater.com – 203 S. Perkins Rd.
- Kyoto Japanese Restaurant, serving traditional Japanese dishes such as sushi and hibachi down the road from Lake Boomer
kyoto-hub.com – 2021 N. Boomer Rd.
- Louie’s Bar and Grill, casual and classic American pub in Downtown Stillwater
louiesgrillandbar.com – 720 S. Main Street
- Main Street Noodle, ramen, pho, and sushi restaurant located in Downtown Stillwater
facebook.com/mainstreetnoodle – 622 S. Main St.
- Mexico Joe’s, a festive Sonoran-Mexican restaurant located minutes from campus
mexicojoes.com – 311 E. Hall of Fame Ave.
- Nagoya Japanese Sushi and Steakhouse, modern and classic Japanese dishes in northern Stillwater
stillwaternagoya.com – 2260 N. Perkins Rd.
- Thai Café, serving Thai specialties, including a signature coconut-crusted chicken dish
405-372-8886 – 502 S Husband St.
- The Daily Grind, a favorite coffee shop amongst OSU arts students and faculty
405-612-4631 – 230 S. Knoblock St. (inside The Original Hideaway Pizza)
- The Garage, offering burgers, drinks, and games across the street from the Gardiner Art Gallery
eatatthegarage.com – 520 W. Elm Ave.
- The Hideaway, the original location, featuring build-your-own pizzas and other affordable dishes
thehideaway.net – 230 S. Knoblock St.
- The Rancher’s Club, a fine-dining steakhouse serving Oklahoma-grown produce and meat
theranchersclub.com – Student Union, Oklahoma State University
- Tokyo Pot, Oklahoma’s first shabu-shabu restaurant, where diners cook their own meats and veggies
facebook.com/tokyopot – 108 W. 10th Ave.
Places of Interest
- The Botanic Garden at Oklahoma State University, an arboretum, nursery, and garden with numerous walking trails
botanicgarden.okstate.edu – 3425 W. Virginia Ave.
- Gardiner Art Gallery, a departmental art gallery on the southeast corner of campus featuring various student/faculty exhibitions and national shows
405-744-4143 – Bartlett Center for the Visual Arts, Oklahoma State University
- The Multi Arts Center offers opportunities for people of all ages to participate in a wide variety of community-based arts programming. The gift shop and gallery space feature the artwork of Oklahoma artists. - 1001 S. Duck Ave.
- National Wrestling Hall of Fame and Museum, over 600 exhibits that highlight the history of wrestling can be found at this museum on the northeast side of campus
nwhof.org – 405 W. Hall of Fame Ave.
- Oklahoma State University Museum of Art, located in the former 1933 Postal Plaza building downtown, the Museum opened in 2014 and features traveling exhibitions as well as a permanent collection
museum.okstate.edu – 720 S. Husband St.
- Oklahoma WONDERtorium, a children’s museum with numerous interactive exhibits and playscapes that encourage creative and developmental play
okwondertorium.org – 308 W. Franklin Ln.
- Sheerar Museum, a downtown museum highlighting the history of Stillwater and Payne County
sheerarmuseum.org – 702 S. Duncan St.
- Washington Irving Trail Museum, a museum featuring many artifacts, antiques, and collectables that tell the story of Oklahoma’s history
washingtonirvingtrailmuseum.com – 3918 S. Mehan Rd. Ripley, OK
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.